Tuesday, July 19, 2011

how to make your calf smaller

Do you know in your body part calf is one of the hardest part to slim down! true story! jadi dapat bayangkan tak betapa ssh nya ak nak mengecilkannya? It's not like I had been working my ass off, tapi slps google it, and read story about people yg nk kecilkan calf dia, i found it is a hard job and I hate hard work!

This is the result of some of my research (cecece ayat paling saintifik)
1. Keep your heels down and avoid walking on the ball of your foot.
2. RUN to slim calves and reshape legs. Run slower, but for longer distances
3. Pilates is an excellent tool to shape and elongate your calves, legs and body.
and here I think the easiest one, consider the fact that I hate exercising!
4. Ankle circles moves: Sit on a chair, with your back straight and firmly against the back of the chair. Slowly circle your left foot clockwise. Do this six times. Then repeat counter-clockwise six times. Repeat the exercise with the right foot.
and many moreeeeee, ada siapa2 yg mengalami masalah dgn betisnya seperti aku? join me!