Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pet

This is hufa!!!! cute little tortoise that my family had for years now!!! I'm the one who snap this pic! cantik kan? kannnn? *filp hair*

I don't really consider myself as animal lover, okay mmg la ak suka binatang, tak suka kalau nampak kezaliman terhadap binatang, and if they are injured I wanted to help, but trust me that is not enough to call yourself an animal lover!
If you.... dislike? okay bukan dislike la, tp mcm tak boleh pegang binatang yg you consider geli sabagai contoh katak? ular? (no offence you guys :') tu kira diskriminasi terhadap binatang mcm tu tau!!!!
Tapi right now I'm going to talk about animals that I want to adopt as my pet... banyakkkkk sangat, antaranya

this cute baby hamster!!! I once had a whole family of hamster. But then mama decided to sold all of them. Sebab dia sorang tak larat nk jaga. My little sisters and brother refused to help tsk..tsk.. T_T
This Beluga Whale!!! Ok2 tau la impossible gila nk bela kan. Tapi whale ni boleh buat it's own bubble, call Toroidal Bubble Ring!
someone do tell me what is this cute creature name!!!!
Bf kata this is red Panda yg hanya ad kat China and protected animals! Lagi mcm impossible kannnn
And.. and... this cute little Porcupine!!!! Nak sangat!!!! dah survey harga porcupine ni kat pet shop. It's freaking RM 250 ;_;