Friday, May 17, 2013

The break-up

I'm watching the break-up, jennifer aniston and vince vaughn and how much this movie relate to my current situation. Make me cry like a baby.

I don't know how our relationship got here- Brook.
I'm asking the same question. How?
she said she just want to be appreciate and i totally understand. I want that too. Sometimes i want to be spoil.
I guess because I've been keeping these for so longggg that we become like this. That's why i got mad at him without reason. I'm not blaming him alone, I know I was wrong too. But I hope he really know why I've become like this. Why I acted like I acted.
I love him soo much, but I am hurt. By his action, his word. I can't take this anymore.
We both selfish, only think what we did, like, i did sooo much more in this relationship, you should do something too, but we can't see what out partner did.
If he can't accept me at my worst, what will happen in the future? what if, my current situation is not my worst? can he accept that?
I think, I've put up with him, at his worst. But.. I don't know, am I?
I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I'm not kidding. But I can't now, can I?
so many things going thru my head, and i think our break up this time is final....