Saturday, February 2, 2013

Drama

so I had been living in my house like a princess, you know sleeping, eating and having fun like there is no tommorow. Ohohohoh. what make me writing so soon kan? i mean i just wrote the last entry like a day before right?



me want to write about this tv series that had been keeping me busy. reality show to be exact. So the show are hehe ada 2. drum roll please.... Laguna Beach and The Hills! woot woot. so kenapa nak buat review? is it a review? or i rather think this is my personal opinion about the show -_- saja2 like i wanted to write something different and make like you know something new? huh.. so The Oc kan?

i had watch this tv show few years back masa dia masih run on mtv. but tak die hard apa la kan sbb  ak pun kat sekolah and selalu t'lps.

while watching the show all i could thinking was, girls are that shallow? ye la dengan jealousy and betrayal and back stabbing. OMG seriously? is it true? so i kept comparing with my real life, you know with my friends and all. kind a true? i mean i had been in that kind of drama. soooo is it true?

and you know what is more annoying? dieorg kayaaaa mcm nak mampus. so laguna beach and the hills mcm 4-5 years back and masa cerita tu filming umur dieorg mcm umur aku, but dieorg bwk kereta merc, bmw,range rover and all this sport car. you know how i hate spoil brat kids -_- it's like they are so spoil and show off, Oh my god. hah keluar lagi Oc way of talking

another annoying thing about this show is the way the girls talk. Like, you know, oh my god tu laaa selalu keluar drpd mulut dieorg, please girlss, get your vocab book and try new words! 


so with this endless annoying list why still i watch this super drama? yes because this drama is my guilty pleasure ;)