Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Doppelganger


what is doopelganger?

A doppelgänger (pronounced [ˈdɔpəlˌgɛŋɐ] ( listen)) is a tangible double of a living person in fiction, folklore, and popular culture that typically represents evil. In the vernacular, the worddoppelgänger has come to refer (as in German "doppelt(e)") to any double or look-alike of a person.

okay, tu apa yang ditulis oleh wiki. Since I'm so good with copy and paste so I'm using my specialty ;P
paling tak suka kalau ada org ckp muka saya sama mcm muka org lain. Eh, ap ni? I'm my own person okayy? sungguh tak original muka-muka sama ni -_-'

walaupun kalau org tu famous, t'kenal dan celebrity.. still tak suka! walaupun orang yg muka sama tu ialah...

tak rasa langsung mka sama, lain kot :'( no offence Liyana Jasmay memang cantik and she is a superb actress but still....

sampai di sini je bebelan :')